Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Baby Bug

The other night, I somewhat jokingly brought up the idea of growing our family to my husband and received the response, “OMG, help me!” Not exactly what I was expecting, but at least he is honest (and funny).  While I know that neither of us is ready for another little one quite yet, I think the baby bug is biting me again. Gracie is getting so big and I am so looking forward to her having a sibling. When we decided to start a family, I most definitely caught the baby bug from my good friend that had recently announced her pregnancy. Paul (my husband), took a few months to come around to the idea. He was nearing the completion of his doctorate in physical therapy and could not see anything beyond graduation at the time. Once he got the bug too, it was not long before Gracie was on the way!

As I dream about our future family I have found a few items that will be on my wish list.
I love the idea of these stylish hospital gowns! I had no idea they made anything like this when I had Gracie, but I will definitely be purchasing this for the next one. What a fun way to express your style while in the hospital, and a great way to enhance those first pictures.

Gownies - Ella via Amazon.com

While I am not normally a huge fan of animal prints on baby, I just cannot resist the cow print. My husband drew the line on the cow print car seat. Perhaps it is the new found respect I have for dairy cows after nursing for a year. Target has these great onesies, including the cow print.
Jelly Belly Infant Girls Bodysuit Set - Bean Safari via Target.com


This book is a must have for any new parent. It is so sweet, and is such a wonderful way to spend time with your little one. Reading is so important for our children, and it is never too early to start (but that is a topic for another time). This one is definitely a tear jerker, but well worth it!
On the Night You Were Born by Nancy Tillman via Amazon.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails